tweet tweet tweety

    giovedì 8 dicembre 2011

    Le Vent Nous Portera

    Today, it's holiday in Italy and I finally slept as long as I wanted. 
    While I was browsing through my old pictures, I had a flash back of the beautiful summer time in Spain. I attended for 2weeks European Architecture Students Assembly and like for 5 other days I just traveled around with some friends. As for the 5day trip I will be writing soon. Meanwhile I wanted to post some pictures taken during the workshop CLOUDS. The aim of the workshop was to explore possibilities of ambivalent conditions by producing ephemeral structures. (practicably they made amazing flowing things with cheap materials and let me say it to you, you really felt relaxed in their spaces.)







    Meanwhile I was trying to "flow" around with clouds, this song came into my mind: 


    For more,check out their bloghttp://easacloud.blogspot.com/ 

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento